In a job often complex, regardless of whether it was taken through an application, called or on the street, for the user the most important thing is to provide good service and feel safe when they choose individual public transport instead of mass.
There are many questions that we hope to find answers when making a taxi reservation, for example there are users who want to take them where they need to go by the route they want, to which some people give references about the friendliness of drivers and the fact that it allows them to travel along the route of preference regardless of traffic, since they adapt to the needs of the user, do not go around where they want to gain mileage if not go straight to the point.
Like Maria who was waiting for her taxi for about half an hour and she did not show up, which allowed her to know that the taxi driver had had an accident, which caused Maria to be sad but at the same time she could recognize that if the taxi did not arrived on time was not the fault of the fate of what happened, it is worth mentioning that she was grateful not to have boarded the taxi, because if it had been addressed the accident could have been her.
Many other users expect safety, comfort of the vehicle, that lends the environmental conditions that the user has, whether he wants the air on or that opens the windows, that allows him to have the car as if it were the user, feel confident to go in the means of transport.
They expect a good cleaning of the environment because it would be for many a lack of respect that the taxi smells bad or that the chairs are dirty, damaged and broken, with the smell of gasoline that for many is disturbing you, providing the conditions to transport any type of person, since in bad condition no person will want to board that taxi.
Users who wish to choose the type of music they want to listen to on the trip to make it more comfortable, or to know if the radio volume is appropriate, since many taxis get upset when we ask them to lower the volume of the radio or change the music.
A taxi that respects the traffic signals will be well remembered and above all grateful, since it generates security for the user and is what every passenger expects, that the driver respects the traffic signals.
Courtesy chivalry, which does not respond to telephone calls while driving, or answering text messages, as it first of all, threatens the safety of the user, such as the users.
As a user I hope that the rate marked by the taximeter is the right one when I am going to board a taxi, since for many users, a taxi is like a traveling cash register so they must often give a fair return to the customer because many rounding is an absurd practice.
For many a clean driver, dressed decently, with a clean car and at least air in hot weather could be the perfect driver, since that is what any user would want to have to pay for this service.
For most taxis in France, they are given training on how the user service should be, for example:
Strive to know the client and their needs, be able to put yourself in their place.
Consider your personal image as part of the service.
Show availability by serving and helping customers.
Have a positive attitude and be polite.
Do not say NO, look for a solution.
Listen carefully and express yourself clearly.
Turn complaints into opportunities for improvement.
Respect your colleagues and work as a team.
Be interested in learning and improving skills and knowledge.
Know well the destiny in which you are.
These are the 10 basic principles that every taxi driver should know.
Always use the basic rules of relationship between people: say hello (good morning, afternoon, etc.); offer help (what you want); when saying goodbye (have a good day, Good Night, etc.)
The taxi driver will have a friendly treatment with the users. The kindness reflects the predisposition to respond immediately to the user, the tone of voice and the rhythm of transmission (relaxed and with a sufficient pace that does not reflect rush or anxiety), the ability to listen (it is that the user can express everything you want and make an effort to understand), the ability to ask questions that facilitate what the user wants to communicate, The ability to control aggression, The ability to smile, The ability to use the user’s language The personnel that is directly related to the users knows at least the official languages of the autonomous community and is capable of transmitting pertinent information to the service in a foreign language among those most used by the demands of the area.
With regard to the face-to-face relationship with the user:
In the case of being busy when the client arrives by the telephone or the station, an identification gestural indication will be made and the visual contact with the waiting user will be maintained.
• If you are listening to the telephone or the station if a user is present, and the call does not come from another user or from the central office, it will be postponed or kept on hold.
• If, while attending a user, a telephone call is made, the latter’s authorization will be requested to answer, and in the case of calls that are not from a user, they will be postponed.
• The staff shall prioritize the discretion and avoid conversations or personal calls that may be heard by the user.
• Any work problem among the staff, or of this with other users of the public road, must be solved without losing the composure and maintaining tones of voice and a correct vocabulary.
• The relationship with the users will always be “You”.
• The destination and the situation of the most important services and resources are thoroughly known.
• The main events (Fairs, Congresses, etc.) that are held in the destination are thoroughly known and full information on them (dates, situation and schedules) can be provided.
There must be a strict relationship with the user where:
The visual identification of availability is verified on a regular basis(Free / busy).
• Thorough knowledge of the roads of the destination is available.
• Prior to the start of the service, the route will be agreed with the client
• The correction of the interior temperature will be verified with the client.
• An acceptable sound level will be maintained. In case of connecting the radio, music channels or generalist news channels with low ideological load will be tuned.
• Informal conversations are only produced at the Customer’s initiative. During the transport, the client’s requests will be politely attended, and the indications that could affect the diligent development of the service will be made. It will avoid offering unsolicited conversation by the client
• Access to the vehicle will always be provided to senior citizens, parents accompanied by minor children and people with packages and suitcases.
What allows us and gives us confidence that in all the areas mentioned the driver is obliged to serve us as such based on the service offered.
In view of the bad experiences in other taxis in France many taxis have been given the task of recovering many users for not being what they expect from them, the taxi drivers think to conquer the city with their service and thanks to this give good quality of life to the family, since a taxi will provide a service, not to do a favor
Many companies with the aim of giving quality to their services have given themselves to the arduous task of providing a quality service and of enumerated behaviors that they do not want to occur, where they establish criteria that divide those faults into mild, serious, and very serious since these carry their corresponding penalty for not being what the user expects. Then I mention those sanctions and how to recognize the faults.
Minor faults (notice)
• Bring the taxi in bad conditions.
• Do not adjust the air conditioning of the vehicle or the volume of the audio to the requests of the client.
• Reckless or abrupt driving.
• Manipulate the mobile while driving.
• Do not use the Free / Busy button correctly.
• Press “Arrival” before arriving at the collection address.
• Press “On board” before the client is in the taxi.
• Delay without justification in a service and without notifying the client.
• Undue clothing (shorts, sleeveless shirt, etc.).
• Collect company services outside of your Service Delivery Area.
Two minor faults will result in a serious fault serious fault (1 week of app blocking)
• Arriving late for an Early Booking.
• Wrong passenger.
• Do services for clients who already have an assigned driver (stealing passengers while waiting for another passenger).
• Cancel a service without calling the customer.
• Not accept the means of payment offered by the company
• Apply incorrect rates or charge supplements that do not correspond to the race.
• Accept street service having accepted one of the companies
• Accept company services by taking clients in the taxi, with the expectation of more than implies for our client.
• Use undue or derogatory terms with a client.
• Carry out longer routes with the intention of charging more than what is owed.
• Discard services and only accept those that are long careers (Airports).
• Do not justify the reason why a service is canceled or returned.
• Close services such as “Done” without being.
Two serious faults will result in a very serious fault
Very serious faults (1 month of app blocking)
• Discuss with clients.
• Reject or ignore services systematically.
• Make negative comments about the company
• Use the App with the name of another user / taxi driver or facilitate access to other non-registered users.
• Send another person in your place to pick up the passenger.
• Make fraudulent use of promotional codes or vouchers (insert the total amount of the code when it does not coincide with the route, etc.)
• Take advantage of fake locations to perform better services.
• Contact the passenger once the service is finished (EXPULSION).
in conclusion, users expect more from taxi drivers than they do from us since their job is only to move, when the user is satisfied with the service he gives good references so that he is rewarded, if not, he will be sanctioned for not complying with the rules established by the guild.
As users, it is our duty to expose our desires, discomforts and discomforts to reach the point where we should, as many times The absence of training plans for employees of this organization causes a low level of productivity and competitiveness of the service that causes delays and difficulty in making decisions, generating with it a growing dissatisfaction of the client. It is necessary to develop training plans in order to update the knowledge of employees so that in this way they contribute to the development and survival of this organization in the market.
The company is immersed in constant changes, which is why it is of vital importance for these companies to carry out periodic studies in order to identify and take advantage of the advantages that the market provides.
For the user that the taxi driver provides a better service giving the security and all the aforementioned guidelines, could generate direct income for all companies that offer such service, and perhaps a discount if it returns, generating an ethical business culture Professional, innovative and necessary.
We can give more than what taxi drivers expect from us, everything is to dedicate ourselves to see the points to highlight in the course of the trip and thus provide the service that everyone expects, and that even more companies waiting for us to help the same meet the objectives expected by drivers and that we as a user can enjoy it.,